NetModem™ Advanced Modem Sharing Client/Server
NetModem turns a Windows PC into a "Modem Pooling Server"
or a "Serial Device Server" on any Windows network. A server version
of Windows is optional.
Elimate monthly expenses resulting from needing seperate
phone lines at each workstation.
- Supports all popular versions of Windows, including 2003.
- Shares up to 1024 COM ports, Modems, and other serial devices.
- Supports multple pools of COM ports or Modems.
- Each pool can be configured for User Authentication or pool passwords.
- Each pool can block dialin calls to clients.
- Each pool can limit dialout calls to a list of phone numbers.
- Maintains log of every phone number dialed by a client.
- Shares modems with MS RAS (Remote Access Server) for dialin access.
- Shares modems with MS Fax Service for inbound fax and SBS fax sharing.
- User authentication supports either a local domain or Active Directory.
- Automatically provides next available Server COM port to user.
- Unlimited user client redirection software included, starting at
- Powerful client diagnostics allows application debugging.
- Compatible with DialUp Networking, Fax (Class 2), and most other
- Easy to install and easy to use.
If you would like
to suggest features for an upcoming version, or have other questions
please email firstname.lastname@example.org.